Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Chisel Machining abides by all applicable federal, state, and local laws & regulations.
It is your responsibility (the customer) to know and comply with all local, state, and federal laws & regulations.
- By purchasing and requesting that the product be shipped, you are stating it is 100% legal for you to OWN & RECEIVE them!
- We do not sell any products to residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), Cook County (IL), DC, NY City & Burrows of NY City (NY), or where prohibited by law. US possessions and territories are considered foreign billing addresses. By purchasing, you are certifying that you do not live in the foresaid jurisdictions. We do not sell magazines to NJ.
- By purchasing from us you certify that you are purchasing the product for lawful purposes and will not supply them to others in violation of their local laws if any.
- By purchasing, you are certifying that you are a legal US resident.
- By purchasing, you are certifying that these items are legal in your jurisdiction.
- By making an order, you understand that any order may be voided based on changes in state or federal law.
Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Chisel Machining ships merchandise to locations within the United States. We typically ship USPS or UPS, and offer ‘signature required’ on delivery, or ‘no signature required’ if you choose. If you choose not to require a signature upon delivery, and have the carrier leave the package unattended, we won’t be responsible for the package even if it is stolen or misdelivered. ‘signature required’ is the best way to ensure the package is delivered to you and that you sign for it. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
We will only ship firearms to an ATF registered FFL.
We stand behind our products and have a limited lifetime warranty on the pieces that we manufacture. We warranty against defects in product, material, or workmanship, normal wear and tear excluded.
If there is an issue, simply contact us, and we will handle it. We will repair/replace items if necessary. If you take the item to another shop, we will not pay for their parts or labor. Contact us directly, we will take care of any issues.
We guarantee that our products will function as assembled. Any modifications or fooling around, disassembling, damaging or screwing with assemblies will void the warranty. We build our products to function properly upon arrival, further modifications are up to you.
We stand behind our products and if there are any defects in product workmanship or functionality, you send it to us for repair/replacement. If we make a mistake, we will fix it. Order cancellations (your fault) are subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Orders cancelled due to items being prohibited in your state are subject to a 20% fee. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee if returning an item for any reason that is not our fault (changed your mind, etc.). Cancellation due to refused/Missed delivery is subject to the same fee. After 7 days, only exchanges under warranty will be accepted, no cash refunds will be given. Shipping charges are unfortunately not refundable unless the problem is our fault. If any modifications are made or attempted, warranty on that part will be voided. Any damage that is your fault will not be eligible for a return.
2000 Frontier Trail
Anderson, CA 96007
If the price of an item drops after you order it, you are welcome to purchase another at the new price. We cannot issue charges, credits or refunds for price changes after the purchase has taken place. (If you bought a tank of gas from your local gas station, then a week later it was 10 cents cheaper per gallon, would you go ask them for a refund of the difference?)
Coupons and discounts can only be applied at time of purchase, we cannot apply them retroactively.